There have 2 flavors...tom yam and chicken soup…I just took tom yam only…after we eat the 1st food…then we put bihun and egg to each soup…today Susan is not well so she can’t eat spicy…so she just eat with chicken soup…hehe…I love tom yam…
This was leave after we eat…so full…yummy…
Then we karaoke…I don’t know to sing…I just see them sing a few song…then I go to find ST, then PY to have a chat…cause her roommate went to Penang shopping…
After that, CC and I went to buy water…our Tradewinds water machine damage d…then we walk to proton…hope there can use la…but no good too…then we walk to TNB to buy water…so tired…have to walk so far…then must take about 5kg a bottle…CC take 2 bottle to buy water…each bottle of water about RM0.90-RM1.00…see which machine got extra more water la…haha…lucky I just have 1 bottle only…every 2 day must buy a bottle of water to drink…here no water can dry….

0 comments:
Post a Comment