Actually Friday for Kedah is holiday….so there suppose no class on today…but for me, I have…class bank management…the lecturer replace the class from this coming Sunday to today 9am-10.30am because he will going to KL for teaching master course this Sunday…I almost everyday wake up early for the class…no holiday in 1 day…tomorrow have ko-k francais…
Today class make me afraid…normally attend the class, the lecturer will just teach in front while the student can talk a little bit…but for this bank management lecturer no…he had so many law in d class…
1-no talking in d class while lecturer in front
2-must answer if lecturer ask
3-no sleeping in d class
4-silence the phone ringtone
5-no late for the class about 5 minute, if no, do not enter the class
sometime the lecturer teach so boring in front…for 1 slide, he can talk so many until far away from the slide based about…today the class no air-con because the air-con not function for holiday…so the class was so hot…some student felt asleep in d middle class, the lecturer suddenly hit the table and talk to that sleepy student that if you want sleep, pls not let me see it…or you may go out the class…that time all student surprise and start be careful for not let the lecturer angry… I heard my friend said senior said this lecturer can kill other class while marking the paper…I hope he won’t kill his student…bank management just 2 class and 2 class also he teach…so can’t change lecturer except no want take this course….for me, I think ok for this lecturer…just next time I must be careful not felt asleep if the lecture so boring…haha…

0 comments:
Post a Comment