This afternoon, I follow my parent went to relative house…my brothers don’t want follow…every year I go to take ang pow for them…they can goyang kaki at home….not fair….haih…’mei fan fat’…who ask me was the youngest in the house…while at there…I not talk too much since my mom said this year for dragon not good….don’t talk too much…if no, other people will no like you…I must becareful liao since I don’t know to lie…always honestly talk what I’m thinking…haih….
Then I ask my dad fetch me to my childhood friend house to take cd to her…she had ask me to download 东方神起 all da song since at uum…so I help her lo…then burn to the cd to put it in her letter box…cause I don’t want waste money to post it…it was very hot day…
We at relative house just for a while only…then went back home…so relax at own house…mom cooks noodle to us …so yummy….tom yam soup...so full...
Let see….how much I get this year ang pow…hehe…not much…waiting you all give me…don’t forget an ang pow to me lo….
tonight my mom do Vietnam food for us...this food is their traditional food for their CNY eve day...they must eat this every year...last year 2008 CNY eve, my mom friend Vietnamese came to our house ate steamboat together...then she teach us to eat this...for they must eat..so we also try lo...not bad...tasty...and this food is healty....so this year, her Vietnamase friend teach her to do the fish cili sause do eat together with this....you all can try too...it nice...you can roll with what kind of food you like...like salad...hehe...it roll with poh piah out by Vietnam country...the poh piah is made by rice...must put in water 1st and then roll with the ingredient...thenput cili sause...then eat...hehe...
that all i share with you all....

0 comments:
Post a Comment