Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sailor Moon


Today I want to write all about sailor moon…this few week I had been play a Sailor moon: The Moon Child RPG game….this game I never ever play such a nice game…so nice…the story same 90% with the anime version from Sailor Moon until Super Sailor Moon end…the story quite long and all about the moon child and fight with Wiseman…but I can manage to play all although there are no walkthrough and cheat….anyways…I like the game story….
Next, after finish the game…I found a website full of sailor moon series…there got total 5 seasons and total 200 episodes…
Seasons:
1. Sailor Moon, 46 eps
2. Sailor Moon R, 43 eps
3. Sailor Moon S, 38 eps
4. Sailor Moon Super S, 39 eps
5. Sailor Moon Sailor Stars, 34 eps

Besides, I found that there got Japanese version and English version…the title of both ep are different….such as for Japanese title ep 1 is Crybaby Usagi's Magnificent Transformation while English version is A Moon Star Is Born….both version story are same but the sound, beginning theme song and ending are different…I like more original Japanese version…because English sound not really nice as Japanese and the theme song English sailor moon and Japanese totally different meaning but the music are same…I found that the first four seasons were dubbed and released in North America by DIC Entertainment and Cloverway.…besides, English version for season 1 only have ep40….how about other 6 ep?...then I found the website……..there show all the Japanese and English title and I found that not all ep that was dubbed into English…therefore decided to download all 200 episodes in original Japanese version….while there got 3 other movie and 3 special movie…that I had been download…I will keep it…love this anime…

0 comments:

Post a Comment