Wednesday, June 23, 2010
JPJ day
This morning a lot of people came for a test…about 90 something same with me while other re-take the test they fail before…I pray god that hopefully I can pass the test today….lucky the god blessing me…finally I pass the test…I’m so happy…69 was my number today…I thought must wait quite long…but it’s ok…the most important is pass…they test part B 1st…about hill, parking and 3 pointer…it start at 9am near 10am and my time came about 10.56am…lucky I pass the hill and direct to parking then 3 pointer…I thought I not pass the hill cause not 100% nice but my tyre got into the yellow line la…then the JPJ people ask my number and move forward direct to parking…after I pass part B…next was part C...about go outside road…my lucky car came on 11am near noon with number 15…hehe…the JPJ people quite nice…he just ask me move to C road without check finish the 7 steps…then I just drive as I drive before and ask myself don’t worry…relax all the time…I few just a minutes and arrive back to cemerlang school…and I got 17/20 mark…I pass it…^^….3 thing JPJ put me wrong was signal, stop with safely distant and use the correct gear for start enjin…actually I use gear 1 start it and move a little bit then I change to gear 2…but the time he see my gear was gear 2…I think that why he put me wrong…while signal…I admit it…cause the road got a car stop and obstacle therefore I put signal to right to move the opposite road since I saw the lorry so slow in front but I faster move back my road after pass the car obstacle my road but I forgot to put signal turn left back into the road…that what I wrong…while the stop with safely distant was I think the time I wanna turn left into the bigger road….i stop at the road turn right cause I didn’t turn my string left and stop…that was the only place I stop cause I pass all traffic light with green light…I’m so lucky today…

0 comments:
Post a Comment