Sunday, March 28, 2010

senior convo

Today Kee Kee convo day….yesterday we chat at msn….then she invite us (Japanese level 1 group) members….she miss us as like we miss her too…already 1 years didn’t meet her…lucky got her msn…hehe…then I call up our group member…unfortunately, ang san can’t meet cause her have class…only Yeen Chai san and me meet her…it is difficult to meet her since at DMS too many people…we call up and ask each other where are you?...finally decided meet at toilet there…haha…after meet, we took same photo…Yeen Chai san got class at 12.30pm and he late for the class….after that I accompany Kee Kee san to meet her parent and took some photo…Kee Kee meet her friends and took photo too…her parent treat us drink juice…since the weather is very hot…then we decided back home…Kee Kee said fetch me back dpp since got pass there…I thank to her 1st...the 1st sesi start from 8am to 12pm while the second sesi start at 2pm…there are many car and people…Kee Kee san and her parent fetch me back around pass 2.30pm…after Kee Kee san return the Juba…the Juba took and return need so long time…they advice me that when I graduate, pls ask my parent don’t wear jean and man don’t wear t-shirt…they are not allow enter DMS by this wear…beside, for student wearing Juba also, they will check you too…on the way back, Kee Kee an her [aren’t treat me a bun…I ask it’s ok, I not hungry but they said took it…then I thank to them lo…so paiseh…thank to Kee Kee give me experience before my turn…if want took photo must took on the day I take Juba early few day or on the early morning if I get sesi 2…haha….

0 comments:

Post a Comment