Saturday, March 20, 2010

continue~~~

reach hostel 1st thing is take a fresh bath…because our body full of bir smell and smoke smell…very dirty…after bath, straight go to wash cloth…then at 8am, I start doing assignment….need to finish it before 12pm my group member meeting at dpp Mas…I sms and meet up YiJia at 11.30am…at lab, I tell him what I had done and show to him…after that other little thing like edit and continue write background will settle by hime and Jamuna…

at 12pm…I see my face on mirror that my below eye become more dark…so serious…so I decided need to sleep…but I can’t…CH and PY already sleep early d la…I lay on the bed a minutes but my eye no tired at all…so I decided taking note to read as laying on the bed…read until slide 3rd pages then my eye tired….and close my eye…not ready sleep yet..my phone ring…it is from maxis said that almost expiry…I close and sleep…at 2pm…my phone ring again…I feel tired…I took the phone and sleep again…sleep til 3.15pm I start to wake up…and saw a sms from my friend said meeting seminar…oh no…CH already at Yang room…I rush to there see what I can do it…CH ask my sleep how many hours….i sleep about 3 hours…she said she had sleep 4 hours liao…wow…after discuss seminar…they start talk about broadband…all my them bought maxis broadband cause free modem….but I not buy since it cost RM150…then very month pay RM18 until 6th month pay RM48….i think a lot…still have 1 month stay here…go back home can use my bro line…so don’t waste money….

Tonight 6pm got steamboat again with Joey, HW, Yuki, Fong Fong, Wan Mei, Lai Tuen and her roommate…Lai Tuen bought a lot of fish ball and sausage…and vegetable 2 pack…wow…some more they use 2 rice cooker…1 is chicken soup while another is tom yam soup…we eat until 9pm…and we talk and laugh until very full…so funny…then we took a lot of gathering photo…cause last sem…I’m lucky that Lai Tuen ask my to join so that I have their latest photo…since I just took photo with them on sem 1 only…

0 comments:

Post a Comment