Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jane’s Birthday


Today is Chinese New Year, Valentine day and her birthday….
A message to Jane…

“Dear Jane,
Today is your birthday…and I had order a cake from mum…remember I had ask you what favor of cake do you like?...you said before this you like chocolate, then after that you like eat cheese cake…that’s why your birthday cake is cheese cake…and I know that on Chinese new year we got a lot of thing to eat so I just order half kg…the most smaller of cake to you…and I dream that my mum and I can celebrate your birthday when you came to my house..then we took a photo together…but when you said you still at your cousin house and will be late to come my house…I just think that I can wait you…my mum is tired for whole day cooking for us so that she went to sleep 1st…left my dad and I watch diamond club…around 10pm something..i feel tired and sleep for a while…I set my both handphone 11pm and 11.30pm…then I sms me said maybe 12am (20100215) something…so set again after wake at 11pm something….lucky I can wake when I heard my phone ring tone ring when you called me….i’m very happy that you said you are on the way come here…so I get ready all and wait you…but when I answer your call that you said you can’t find a parking lot and ask my take down to you..i feel sad with you…lucky I didn’t put candle on the cake…and faster keep it in the box and take down to you….actually I got think that I take the lighter down together and celebrate your birthday in your cake…but I don’t know to light the lighter…I afraid of fire…then I just wish you and pass the cake to you…you said you very thankfully to my mum for the cake and thank for me to wait you…after I back, I feel sorry that I can’t angry with you cause you are birthday girl and I cannot ask you come here to celebrate your birthday…I must go to find you…but the thing I don’t know to drive…hope next year I can bring my own cake to you and see you blow a candle…wish my dream come true…lastly, happy birthday Jane, wish your dream come true!!!...”

p/s: that time you said you want hp laptop bag….actually I wan buy for you as your birthday present…but I don’t have enough money so I just order a cake…hope next time I can buy what you want when I had work….

0 comments:

Post a Comment