Kek Lok Si view
Today I’m very happy that Jane join my family have a steamboat together….and I happy that she said she feel a warm family from my family…if can I hope that me and my family can give you a family not like your friend family that you feel very unhappy and painful…I hope our relationship will stay close and unchanged….i very afraid to stay very close with friend and one day a friend will betray me…the close friend in penang just Jane and LS…I believe in both of them…
I very happy that Jane fetch me out with her sister took photo at Kek Lok Si since I long time didn’t went there…there are very beautiful…I took a lot of photos…the next day, TS sms me ask did SK them ask go out on CNY day?..i said no…if can, I also hope that SK them ask my out and took photo together…if I got car, I’ll out everywhere…
Kek Lok Si is the place very famous for buddha praying god...most people went there on Chinese New Year Eve...the view is very nice...a lot of family or couple went there for took some photo together...it open for whole night to morning...if gor chance must go there to visit it...recommended...


0 comments:
Post a Comment