Osram Opto Semiconductors
Service recognitions celebration 2010
“a journey of salutation”
About you, for you, with you.
Its was held at G hotel (beside Gurney Plaza) on 16th January 2010 between 2pm to 7pm….my mum work at Osram had already 25 years….some more 2 years she will be retirement…so the company had invited work more than 5 years will get award on this celebration…work more than 25 years can bring a partner….my dad don’t want go…that week I go back penang so my mum bring me as her partner…hehe…1st time when there to see the working environment and people….there will be 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, and 30 years….who work more than 30 years had get award last years….
We went there by company employee van…there must wear formal cloth…hehe…lucky I wear formal cloth back penang on last Thursday night…we reach there about 2pm something…mum said it start at 3pm…that time, my mum shoe suddenly had open and spoil…so need to buy new shoe…lucky Gurney is beside G Hotel so we went there find a shoe 1st…on the way find…I meet with UUM friends..they came here to buy new year cloth...hehe…after bought a shoe, mum direct wear it and throw the old spoil one…
Then we walk to G Hotel on the 2nd floor…they had to register 1st then went in…I just follow mum…nor non body at all…she talking with her colleagues…the head of human resource, Mr.Bunny…then introduce between us…he shake hand to me and said nice to meet you…I reply nice to meet you too…I don’t know want to said about what…he asking my main course and where I study…that all…then he talking with his colleagues…later on, one of my mum friend took me go to take some food to eat…it is table lunch…no chair at all…the worker need to take a photo 1st…so my mum had to wait her turn…and I take some food and put on the table share with other…I listen to their talk and kay pu a bit said yup, this cheese cake is delicious…aunt like cheese too ah?...haha….they smile and reply my word…I act I’m brave at here…no more alone…then I waiting my mum come until I had eat fully d…and also had drink a cup of coffee…self service…hehe…like a buffet…but standing eating…hehe….the table is small and there are a lot of people…sometimes, there are no table to you put at all…haiz…I feel boring sometimes cos mum are away and I didn’t know anyone…who should I chat to?...
Later on after mum had eaten, it’s around 3pm something…the celebrate gonna start soon…we all waiting to in into ballroom…5 years award will sit on left side, while more then 10 years to 20 years on the right side…25 years and 30 years will on middle side…so we sit on middle line 4…sit with mum friends…some of them bring their husband, or wife, or son, or daughter, or close friend….i saw an aunt’s daughter is very beautiful…but she always took her phone camera took own photo…
Self taken…I don’t like it…haiz…but I saw other aunt son ask a phone number from the aunt’s beautiful daughter… and she give it…so fast get a new friend…but I don’t have it…
Same as just now the lunch time…we out early so faster took the food and put on the empty table…cos later no table to you put…the drink now is coke or spire…I took spire…hehe…the food is very delicious and a lot of decision to choose…dinner food had section 1(fried rice, fried mee, fried prawn and sauce, chicken bbq, chicken tanduri, seafood, and other…I don’t knw the name of it)…then 2nd plate go to section2(chocolate cake, banana kuih, pudding kuih, and other kuih and cake)….then section3(Japanese style :uncook prawn with a sauce like wasabi, tuna with toast bread, and other small food…)….lunch food had cheese cake, chicken pai, pineapple pai, pizza, egg pai….drink had coffee and tea…with the creamer and sugar around…
The company employee van came at 7pm to fetch us back…so we need to go outside early to wait the van…I eat very full today…many of my favorite food and some I haven eat before…nice and tasty…hehe…thank to mum…I really enjoy today event…
P/s: actually I wanna took some photo during that time to upload in here but I had no brave at all…there are many people around and look at you…I just try to took what I can…the food part I can took at all…because all people after take and eat….sorry if I can’t share with you a nice image of my story…

0 comments:
Post a Comment