My block had no water at all start from last week…it had been a week no water…difficult to us live at here…we always take our pail and fill the water and keep in room…some more I stay on the top one, the 4th floor...tired for me to down and up the stair…haiz….we need to go block b to take a bath and wash cloth…there are many people use the toilet…because block d also don’t have water…I stay at block c…every morning I wake up early and went to block b toilet to wash cloth and bath…sometimes because have class on 8am…after back from class…it already 5pm something…and there are a lot of people bath…so I need to wait until my turn…I everyday 6pm go to da bao at café…recently no water all people can’t cook Maggie mee…cos no water to wash it…all people go to café eat and wash hand…I don’t like to eat at café cos got the oil atmosphere….the shirt smile will become oil smelly…
After I had bath from block b walk back to my block…I heard someone said got water d…I go to check my 4th floor toilet…there ready got water…I so happy…hope the everything going to normal back…afraid no water again…hope don’t la…thank to the water…life can’t live without water….

0 comments:
Post a Comment