Thursday, June 25, 2009

Zhang Yun Jing news on June 16,2009

Zhang Yun Jing news on June 16,2009























Sodagreen's lead singer, Qing Feng and the 1st Super Idol champion, Zhang Yun Jing, his first love was a gal while she once had a crush on a tall and handsome-looking guy who was also good at sports and in studies. Do they "like like" people who share their gender?
ZYJ: "If i meet a person who makes me have that feeling, I will. But as of now, I haven’t met anyone who has made me feel that way. I feel that there are many things that are not clear. If you like a person, it is not because of his or her gender, it is because of the feeling that he or she gives you."
After she said that, QF immediately said "I feel the same!" His reaction made everyone laugh.
If you have heard QF’s voice and have seen Zhang Yun Jing's handsome appearance, you might think "Did God make a mistake in matching their souls with their bodies?"

Qing Feng wondered, "Why is "niang" (girly) a bad adjective? If you discriminate a person with qualities of a girl, doesn’t that mean that you also look down on girls?"
[Zhang Yun Jing] does not like to wear skirts. Instead she wants to be cool and handsome. [She said], "I will not change only because people says that i am *zhong xing* or not like a girl/a guy. Is being yourself a mistake?"

Qing Feng was once together with a girl who went to the same school as him. He wrote the songs and for her. When they broke up, he asked her to film a music video with him. She also agreed to let him kiss her in that MV.

He said, "I've never did anything stupid for love, our relationship was just peaceful." But during QF's relationship, his friends felt that the impact of the whole thing was quite big. Was it because that person was a girl? QF said, "It was partly because of that [fact]." Zhang Yun Jing added, "I don't dare to love or to give. I'm scared of facing a real relationship. Usually, I always keep it to myself." The most that she's done in a relationship was riding a pedal-boat in Pi Chan.

Manly ZYJ and girly Qing Feng became friends when they worked together. That time, she became famous because of the singing competition, Super Idol. ZYJ said, "I was very nervous, scared that if I didn’t sing well enough, that I would affect Sodagreen's reputation."

QF doesn't always watch television. He searched online for Zhang Yun Jing's performances during Super Idol and saw that she once performed, outside of Super Idol, "Xiao Yu Zhou"/Small Universe(Sodagreen's song). He said, "Wow~ this girl is more of the rock style than I am."

They exchanged their MSNs, but even though they don’t communicate daily, they still support each other. She said, "QF is still manly. He knows what his own goals are and he thinks for himself."
QF said of Zhang Yun Jing, "She voluntarily becomes concerned for others on MSN. It feels like she's a shy girl." The manliness and the girliness that they are talking about points to their inner personalities. But looking at their outer appearances: ZYJ sitting casually with her legs wide open while QF wears a skinny pants, his slim legs that could be compared with Jolin Tsai's.

Do you like yourself this way?
QF: "Of course, not totally, but I'm content with how I am right now, honestly living out my life."
In the future, if you fell in love with the same gender, are you willing to share it? QF thought and said "I think it doesn’t matter. Let's talk about this when I meet someone I like. At this point, I'm still single."
ZYJ said, "I don't think you need to tell it to the whole world though, but nevertheless my parents will respect whatever decision I make."
Described as girly, QF said "It's ok, I don’t have any feelings to that anymore." ZYJ is already used to being called manly. Regardless of what others think of them, both of them are already strong inside.

QF is the youngest in his family. The age gap between him and his brothers and sisters is more than 9 yrs old. He described himself, "my parents did not use any protective method so I was the almost aborted baby." He was stubborn since he was very small. One of his relatives told him that studying Chinese wouldn't give him any future. QF replied, "I won't become your pawn."
QF: "When I entered the entertainment industry, [that relative] suddenly changed his opinions. Ever since, I haven't let [that relative] go to any of my concerts."
If QF wants to say something, he says it. If he is not comfortable, he rants about it. Is it because he was spoiled since he was young? QF disagrees, he said that people hit him when he was little. Even when he was in college, people were still hitting him.
But he still thinks that he is strong emotionally. QF: "I feel that I am more courageous than the other guys in class." Whenever the students had a problem with the teacher, he was the one who stood up for all the students.

ZYJ was brought up differently from QF. She only got hit during middle/secondary school. She is the eldest among her siblings so she was taught to always give way to her brother and sister. This gave her a sense of responsibility.
She said, "Why is it that girls are always stereotyped as weak? Whenever I see someone being bullied, I can't stop myself from standing up for him/her."

They (ZYJ&QF) said that the person who influenced them the most and the person who is the closest to them is their mother. ZYJ said that there was a time that their parents had a fight and then she took her mom's side. Her dad was then envious of this. QF said that his mom influenced him on his music. His lyrics are repetitive, maybe it is because his mother is always chanting Buddhist prayers.

Reporter’s note:
Gender preference is something private and something that should be respected. But because they are artists, gender preference is always mentioned brought up to QF and ZYJ.

This main purpose of this interview was to let QF and ZYJ find a way to naturally express themselves on this sensitive topic. In this interview, the most important thing for the interviewer is to appropriately address this topic and present the reader so that the reader can read this article comfortably, regardless of the reader's sexual orientation.

The entire interview was quite natural and relaxed and ended with laughter.
*The author of this article hopes the reader is satisfied with this article.
Perhaps questions about gender preference or the topic of their genders might be with QF and ZYJ forever when it comes to media coverage. But i believe that through their talents in music, pressure that comes from such questions will undoubtedly be reduced. QF proved such beliefs with Sodagreen. And new debut artiste, Zhang Yun Jing can do no harm in trying to do so as well.


i took it from Zhang Yun Jing International Forum...

i really really like her d...Zhang Yun Jing's fans call her [Absolute Beauty and Beyond Handsome]; she is someone who can really attract my attention. How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment