Tuesday, May 26, 2009
join Amway member
Today actually I don’t want go to the centre to hear the motivation of beauty…but my friend LY ask me go to learn something…she said after you go this time later next class don’t want go then never mind d…so I said ok…at 8pm, LY fetch me go to the Amway centre at Green Lane Height…there got a lot of people but not full la…then I meet my friend BP bf is there too…I was so surprise that he join too…I ask he how is BP…he said last time BP came to listen too…but this time she lazy…then LY and I have a sit at line 2 in the front…wow…later BP bf SZ took the phone to me said BP called…then I answer it…we talk a lot until the motivation wanna start I only stop da phone…and return to SZ…I ask SZ join d member d…he said yes…now he waiting of his friend…I said ok…we start listen the motivation…1st slot is artistry essential…look like many people start use that product…1 of my friend said this product after we use we can seen the result different between us with other friend…he already 30 years old but now he still look like 20 something years old…men also care of their skin…they look very young and clean…beauty…I start to think…later on…after this slot finish…the 2nd slot is are you consider?....then I saw 1 of my friend came too…he is Edmund that SZ ask him came to heard…they sit besidex2 me…I so surprise that they know each other and I can meet them at here…long time didn’t contact d…I know Edmund because he is my mum friend son…SZ is BP bf…all same age with me…but we don’t have time to have a talk la…after finish the slot…finish the motivation..i just ask Edmund join Amway?...he said he just 1st time came so no yet…then LY and her friend start came to talk to me a lot…said this good that good…ask me to join…at first I don’t want but I think I want be beauty like them later I old…so I lastly said ok la…I join…LY start register for me…I still not very understand da product yet…but they said they will teach me…hope that I can get da money back after I join…cause da register is cost RM85…later a year, second years pay fee RM35…and same later on…they said will be get da money back…I hope so…I afraid my mum will score me that I so ‘cong tong’…haiz…anyway…now I already as member of Amway…I need to understand da product…step…and way to earn money…so that I can share with my friend ma…haha…conclusion…I think Amway product is great too la…because when I was young I got heard da brand too…so I think there is no problem for other people too…

0 comments:
Post a Comment