Wednesday, May 20, 2009
back uum for a day
Today I back to uum to meet doctor that I had appointment last night…nobody want to accompany me to uum so I decided go by my self …I start go form my house at 8am…the bus came at 8.30am…reach at 9.30am at jetty…take ferry to butterworth around 10.10am…and the bus from butterworth to shahup, alor star start from 10.30am and reach around 12.30pm…at there only bus mara go to uum…and the bus start move at 1.15pm…so I late d…cause I appointment doctor at his lunch time at 1pm meet…he had a meeting today…I afraid reach uum late which pku had been close…so I sms ask my friend junior if I reach late I had to tumpang her room for a night….she stay at sme bank which become is bukit kachi for her com 2…her com 2 finish tomorrow…so I went to uum today…at least got people in uum…when the bus mara start at 1.15pm from shahup to jitra to changloon to uum…reach pku, uum around 2.30pm…I faster walk to dentist to ask the doctor…the nurse said he just out about 2 minutes for his meeting…so he ask me to wait…I wait from 2.30pm to 4pm he only back to uum…then he check for me and adjust for me…finish check at 4.15pm…he ask me back again if longgar…I just said ok but in my heart said I don’t want back d…take a long bus time from penang to uum, kedah…haih….after finish check..he said he will fetch me to alor star take bus back…I said thank to him…because the bus mara in uum a very long time just for 1 bus….i lazy to wait d…no bus at all…pku open til 4.45pm today but he back early at 4.25pm because he don’t want me wait d…from uum to shahup he fetch me just about an hour…reach at there at 5.25pm….and there got bus want to start go to butterworth… then I bought the ticket and up to the bus…the bus move at 5.30pm…reach at jetty at 7.10pm..take ferry reach penang at 7.40pm…then waiting from rapid bus back my home…reach home at 9pm d…so tired for whole day just want to meet doctor…after back home…I busy for call LS friend also my friend ask them want to join celebrate LS b’day on 31 may…ask for idea…my mum help me order the cake d…just ask for place and time…I also call for malay friend…TK suggest do BBQ but LS said she don’t want…she want eat Pizza Hut cause her said about 10 years didn’t eat d…so now our plan is go Queenbay for Pizza Hut at afternoon…and eat cake…then watch movie….that all…nothing best…actually I want play dancing…TK want go KTV…but LS don’t know to sing…so no KTV…then go Pizza Hut can’t dance…haiz…temporary like that la the plan..don’t know other can go or not…k la…I very tired d…wanna sleep early…good night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment