LAYER ONE: On the Outside--
Full Name: xxxxx xxx
Birthday: 21608
School: UUM
Major: Finance
Current Location: Malaysia
Eye Color: Black and White
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Lefty
Zodiac Sign: Dragon
LAYER TWO: On the Inside--
Your Heritage: ???
Your Fears: Everything
Goal(s): ---
Long-term: ---
Regret(s): Alot
Change one thing about your life: my daily life
Your way of relieving stress: sleep, listen to songs, online play fb game
Hardest thing ever dealt with: Many things
LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow--
Your thoughts first waking up: wash face
Your bedtime: before 12am
Your most missed memory: ---
LAYER FOUR: You’re picking--
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group date: both
Lipton Tea or Nestea: no
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: no
LAYER FIVE: Do You--
Have a crush: no
Think you've been in love: no
Want to get married: no
Believe in yourself: no
LAYER SIX: In the Past Month--
Gone to the mall: yes
Eaten Sushi: yes
Gone skating: no
Dyed your hair: no
Done something exciting?: gone to genting theme park play outdoor game...
LAYER SEVEN: Have You Ever?--
Changed who you were to fit in: from girly to half boy and half girl...
Hid something from someone: yes
LAYER EIGHT: Getting Old--
Age you're hoping to be married: dream before 30
Age you're hoping to have children: ---
Want to travel to: taiwan and whole world
LAYER NINE: Perfect Mate--
Best Eye Color: black
Best Hair Color: black
Short or Long Hair: Short
LAYER TEN: What were you doing--
5 MINUTES AGO: working
1 HOUR AGO: working
1 DAY AGO: working
1 YEAR AGO: studying
LAYER ELEVEN: Finish the Sentence--
I Love: being at home
I Feel: boring
I Hate: no one
I Hide: weakness
I Miss: holidays
I Need: money

0 comments:
Post a Comment