Tuesday, May 4, 2010
listen course
Today was my 1st day went to listened course…about law…for taking exam for the lessen of car and motor…I thinkt I’m the oldest to take it…course I saw most of them was born on 1994…means 16 years old?...wow…today the hall got about 28 people came to listen…mostly Chinese…but I didn’t knw them also…since all of them came own self didn’t talk at all…some of them came with friends just talk to their friends…I feel quite boring…but lucky to have 2 coach give a talk quite funny…so I not fall asleep..i brought a note and pencil to drown down what the coach said…but no of them even drown it….they all use listen and remember…can they all really remember it?...i wonder…I ignore them and do what I need…after the 1st coach (Ahmad Nor) talk finish…then the second coach (Rahman) came in afternoon…and he ask again about the 1st coach said…all of us quiet…but some of the coach ask I knw d answer since I got copy it…the coach came in front of me…then I just said it…lucky correct…I refer back what i had drown course I not really remember all…this thing is news for me…about the road sign…before this I don’t care at all since other people fetch me…now I must know all of it and the rule on the road…the rule drive car and motor…start at 9am…but 9am the coach just take attend and wait the student came all…the real time start was 10am something…until 11.30am break for 10 minutes…then continue until 12.30pm… break for half hour…but the half hour other staff came in and ask us to register the date to taking KPP(Korikulum Pendidikan Pemandu) exam…I book on next Tuesday…since only can book after 3 days of listened course…then 7,8, and 9 the computer system down, while 10 on Monday off…so I book 11th…look like I was the 1s person book early…other people book on june or july…wow…I afraid I gonna to work liao on that month…must faster finish all the step to take lessen and start drive to work…hopefully success all…finish listened course on 3.30pm…but I can’t back yet…nobody can fetch me…so I need their transport…i wait the transport people back til I fall asleep…he came on 4.10pm…and reach home at 4.20pm…wow…must study for 500Q provide for us before taking KPP exam just about 50Q…need to pass 42/50Q only can continue next step…I don’t want waste money and time to retake if I fail…god help me…

0 comments:
Post a Comment