Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve





Yesterday my friends and I having dinner together for celebration Christmas Eve…it hell at Batu Feringgi beside Naza Hotel…It’s a café….beside sea….very nice place…and got winds too…many people wearing santa cap today….

J friend (S) came to fetch all of us…got J, LS and I…4 of us girls….we open d song very loudly and sing….very high in d car (MyVi)… its around 7.50pm only reach to fetch LS and i….we wait til hungry d….LS always having dinner at 6pm….while me having dinner at6.30pm to 7pm…inside d car, all S song very nice song….on d half way, we had sing CNY song too…cause CNY coming soon….

After we reach there…we sit beside d beach…to view the night sea…very beautiful…and enjoy it…we order d western food and drink….S and J wanna order a bucket of bir…LS order cola-cola…a tin of coke is about RM4.50…very expensive…so I join S and J….to order d cheap bir….we order a bucket of SKOL got 6 bottle about RM40…so we got 2 each one…I order fish golden blue came 1st…and I do ate…J and S start drink SKOL and me too…this is my 1st time to drink alcohol…they said women must learn to drink so that when we came out to work can’t lost to d men…so I try…lucky d SKOL is just 5% alcohol…said like each two bottle but J drink a lot…she drink more then me…and she start to drunk and feel excited to joke…we all laughing…on d times…we so lucky can see fireworks…so beautiful…all of d café people look on it…and all said merry Christmas!.... I eat very slow and almost finish but J, S and LS food still didn’t came yet…S and to see and ask many times…they said on d ways…then around 10pm…J and S food finally came…J order chicken golden blue, while S order BBQ chicken…LS is the most late….she had break records…today is the most late having dinner…she got the dinner around 10pm something that J and S already ate half…..haha….then S and J feel not enough to drink d SKOL and order again a bucket…after all finish ate food…J force LS to drink a bit of SKOL…LS don’t want to drink because she later need drink her motorbike back home…but she need to drink a little bit…while we start wanna play…we saw the fireworks again….then we play lai lai li lai tam pung…lost people need to drink…then play cards…play black jack….J already drunk but she still wanna drink…S can drink a lot of bir without drunk help her drink…it already 11pm…while wanna back…S went to take car…then LS help J to walk to d car…me start a bit giddy…but i still can control my self…no body know me start giddy…in d car…J start to talk a lot…we all just said ok, yes…and take care of her…open d car window for d half way back relau…S said wanna fetch J back 1st but suddenly J not drunk at all…and said fetch LS and I back 1st cause LS need to drink her motorbike back her home…LS don’t wanna to trouble S to fetch from her house because not same area….

I feel very happy and learn a lot…S and J said if you don’t want let yourself drunk…must drink milk or eat cheese then only drink bir….my fish golden blue got a bit of cheese…maybe I drink d SKOL few before d food came so I got a little giddy….LS finally know I got giddy and ask me ok…I said ok…at least I can control my self and know what I’m doing…I ask LS reach home must miss call me…for d safety….

I start to brush teeth and start wanna sleep…feel very tired…LS miss call me…and I really to her…she reply me again…but that time I hold my handphone and sleep d…like a pig…midnight handphone ring also don’t know….

Tomorrow morning wake up find my handphone…it’s under my pillow…and I look on it…got 2 sms…haha….they wish merry Christmas!....morning feel fresh….my parent don’t know anything….after take a long bath..i just realize my body skin turn into red color…I start to be afraid…then I call LS for asking…she said maybe I 1st time dink so like that….after 1st time no like that d…so I not worry d…at night my body still same…and I start to worry again..i ask my mum….my mum said I can’t drink alcohol…just like my 1st brother who drink, the skin turn into red…I just know it….

Yesterday, I use a lot of money….
Fish golden blue RM11
Service 20% charge RM 2.30

Bucket of SKOL RM40
Service 20% charge RM8
Total RM48 divide 3 people….each RM16
X two time order….total each person RM 32

Food + drink RM 45.30

0 comments:

Post a Comment