This is my creative that I learn since I’m in secondary school…my friend teach me doing a name by 1 face in 1…but I try to do 2 face in 1 with different name….hehe…everyone ask me how to do because hard to control it when we roll it... I feel that it’s easy for me…this keychain I use after I done until now…still clean…haha…lim is my surname while leo…hehe..u guess la…if anyone want this too, u can ask me to do it for you too…is free…as long as u give me the thread(benang), ice cream stem (aiskrim batang), and glue…I’ll do it for you…only a person can meet me here…sorry for far away friend that I can’t help you…
Thursday, April 2, 2009
my creative
This is my creative that I learn since I’m in secondary school…my friend teach me doing a name by 1 face in 1…but I try to do 2 face in 1 with different name….hehe…everyone ask me how to do because hard to control it when we roll it... I feel that it’s easy for me…this keychain I use after I done until now…still clean…haha…lim is my surname while leo…hehe..u guess la…if anyone want this too, u can ask me to do it for you too…is free…as long as u give me the thread(benang), ice cream stem (aiskrim batang), and glue…I’ll do it for you…only a person can meet me here…sorry for far away friend that I can’t help you…

0 comments:
Post a Comment