Monday, February 16, 2009

Jubil Perak UUM ke-25


Today I had integrasi at padang bola B at d night around 8pm…beside d stadium uum….i had class from 9.30am to 5pm….while my friend had class until 6.30pm…we need to prepare early at 7.30pm to take bus to there…cause the place is far away from our college…
It starts raining around 6pm something….oh, no….the whether so bad today…suddenly raining…it no rain at all since I came here to start new semester until now…we had to take umbrella…the rain was so heavy… when we reach there…we had to walk a while to padang bola B…I realize that my umbrella had a bit broken d…made me a bit wet…the shoe all wet liao cause the floor full of water….


Below was the photo I took when I reached at stadium….all of us waiting the rain stop….






























































That time, we all hope to cancel the integresi cause the rain so heavy…but at 9pm something….the rain had stop…we must line up for our unit of ko-k…then we move to stadium to prepare to watch…the Jubil Perak UUM ke-25 want to start….it’s start with kawad of all unit included computer centre, HEA, HEP, each DPP college and many more…there are a lot of people…my friend and I felt no well since we all in wet especially for our shoe… so we watch until our DPP Tradewinds had out then we walking back…so tired…we back to our DPP café to buy a burger to eat as supple…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment